Business credit cards can come with some great rewards programs. We'll explain what to look for when finding the best business credit card. If you have a small business or large company - you should have a top business credit card with rewards.
Apply Today! Call 1-844-212-7817 Now!!!
There are many different types of business credit cards. These may include:
- Small Business Credit Cards - specifically designed to help the small business owner with online reporting for ease of accounting and many other features.
- Business Travel Credit Cards - such as the AMEX credit cards that offer Delta Skymiles rewards or other offers that give points to your travel providers.
- Business Rebate Credit Cards - these may offer cash back on purchases such as the AMEX Blue Card. Sometimes, these cards offer up to 5% cash back.
- Business Reward Credit Card - some issuers have teamed up with places like Office Depot or Staples. You can often redeem rewards at places where business customers often shop or at various services for business owners.
When you are looking for the best card - keep the following things in mind:
- What is the annual fee? Many business card offers have a small annual fee, but this can often be outweighted by the benefits.
- What is the Intro APR? Some low interest credit card offers have an intro APR which may be in effect for 6 months to 18 months after you get the card.
- Balance Transfer Rate? This may be different than the rate for purchases - so make sure you're clear. Some companies charge a higher rate for this service. Some charge less...
- Is the Interest Rate Fixed or Flex? Many companies charge an adjustable rate tied to prime rate.
- Late Fees and Minimum Payments - make sure you understand the policy of the company regarding late fees and minimum payments.
Good luck in finding the best business credit cards! Our providers also help you find the best business merchant account.
Even with investors like Isaac Dabah providing small businesses with the loans they need to get started, a business credit card is almost a requirement and is certainly a benefit to any entrepreneur.
Processing Credit Cards >>